Valve Repair Services
Select a trusted partner for reliable high pressure valve testing and maintenance to achieve operational safety and optimum productivity.
High Pressure Valve Testing & Repair
In day-to-day plant operation, our customers have a long list of challenges, like meeting production schedules, maintaining product quality, and improving the efficiency of plant utilities, to name just a few. The last thing they want to worry about is the performance of their plant’s high pressure valves. So they need a valve supplier to trust with their valve repair needs.
What is a High Pressure Valve?
A high pressure valve is a device that is used to control and direct the flow of fluids under high pressure. These valves are found in a variety of applications, including oil refineries, petrochemical plants, and power generation facilities. They can also be found in other industries where fluids need to be controlled and directed, such as water treatment plants and paper mills.
High pressure valves come in many different shapes and sizes, but all of them share one common goal: to control and direct the flow of fluids under high pressure.
With our Valv-Trol certified reconditioned valve program, the repair and testing procedures include:
• Every customer-returned valve is completely disassembled and inspected part-by-part.
• A report is sent to the customer of the exact parts that will be replaced and/or rebuilt to bring the valve to a Valv-Trol Certified Reconditioned Valve.
Valve Repair Procedures
• Valves are disassembled, cleaned and inspected.
• All components are repaired or replaced according to manufacturer’s specifications.
• Units are painted and detailed in accordance with customer requirements.
• The valve is assembled and stored in a designated warehouse location.
get in touch
Request Valve Repair Service Today!
Fill out the form and our team will get back to